RadioShop Pickups | ‘The Radioshop PAF’ Humbucker
Radioshops best selling Humbucker by far. With as close a tone as possible to that hallowed ’58 Les Paul PAF tone, ‘The Radioshop PAF’ with its Alnico IV magnets and unbalanced coils lets in that perfect P90-like growl for fat blues licks whilst retaining beautiful tone and character. The neck position gives that wonderful ‘woman tone’ that we all seek whilst the bridge is toneful but snarling. This set has standard output but will naturally overdrive your amp even at low volumes due to the unique handwinding process. Turn the volume knobs down a little and it’ll clean up nicely for rhythm work. Everything from smoking blues licks to screaming classic rock solos can be achieved here.
- Alnico IV Bar Magnets.
- Handwound with 42 AWG Plain Enamel Wire.
- Vintage Spec Output: 7.7k (N), 7.9k (B).
- Vintage Braided Wire.
- Premium German Silver and Nickel Pickup Covers.
- Unpotted to retain full expression and dynamics (wax potting available for high-volume players, leave us a note during checkout if you would like wax potting).
- Magnets degaussed to reproduce light aging.