Joyo PXL-PRO | Effect Pedal Loop Switching System
The PXL-PRO is the big brother of Joyo's PXL8 and PXL4 and has made some great steps forward. Like the PXL8 you have 8 programmable loops for your pedals, but now you can set them up as one series loop of 8 or you can split them into 2 loops of 4. This means that loop one can be for your pre amp effects (OD, distortion etc.) then loop two can be plugged into your amps FX loop and used for post amp effects (delay, reverb etc).
Another great new feature of the PXL-PRO is the 4 switch triggers. This means that you can control up to 4 switchable functions on external devices right from the PXL-PRO via 4 1/4 inch jacks (amp channels, effect modes etc.). You can even program each trigger to latch or make a momentary contact and you can also set the polarity (Normally open/Normally closed). Some amps may need a custom cable to work with the PXL-PRO, check with your amps manufacturer for details.
Other features include a mute/tuner out switch, store up to 32 effect sets, bypass all loops with a single stomp.
In summary this is an AWSOME unit at a great price. Check out the video below for afull demo.
- Bypass type: Buffered Bypass
- Power consumption: 240mA @ 9V DC
- Weight: 1.68kg
- Dimensions: 54.1cm x 6.7cm x 5.3cm
- 8 programmable loops for your pedals, that can be set up as one series loop of 8 or you can split them into 2 loops of 4.
- 4 switch triggers for switching amp channels and effect modes.
- Mute and tuner output switch.
- Store up to 32 effect sets.
- Small footprint - 54.1cm x 6.7cm x 5.3cm
If you have any questions or would like some advice please send us a message or give us a call on 01252 411031. We can usually answer most questions within 12 hours.
Joyo PXL Pro L...
Customers also viewed